Most quality issues are caused by factors such as: bad connection, slow internet speed, faulty hardware or browser related issues.
We recommend the following:
- For the best call quality use a wired network (LAN) instead of Wi-fi. If you are unable to use LAN and still want to use a wireless router, please make sure that you buy a good quality 10/100/1000 wireless N router.
- Use the latest version of Google Chrome
- Use medium to high quality headphones and/or microphone
If you still need help, when you reach out to us please provide the following information:
- Do your computers connect to the Internet via network cable (plugged in) or via a Wireless Network?
- Run this SpeedTest and send us a screenshot with the results
- Run this Network Diagnosis and send us a screenshot with the results
- Provide us the audio equipment (headphones and/or microphone) that you use with smrtPhone
As always, if you have any further questions or if you still need assistance, we are here to help you so please contact us using our live support section.