Registering for A2P 10DLC will be simple!
smrtPhone is building a Trust Center with a A2P 10DLC Verification Portal that will allow you to:
- Register your brand(s) for A2P messaging (one time)
- Register your campaigns/use cases (ongoing)
We estimate the smrtPhone Trust Center will go live shortly after April 21st. We will send a notification via email to all Account Owners when registration is open.
In the meantime, you can gather the information you'll need to complete registration so you are ready to go.
The information you will need to register includes:
- Business Name
- Physical Address
- Business Type (LLC/Corporation/Non-profit, etc.)
- Company Status (Private/Public)
- Business Registration Number & Type (DUNS or Business License - note: this is different from EIN)
- Regions of Operations
Contact Information for Two (2) Representatives
- Phone Number
- Job Position Level (Director/VP/CEO, etc)
Once you are registered and your campaign use cases are approved, you will be able to connect your existing phone numbers to your verified brand profile. There will be no need to purchase additional phone numbers to become A2P compliant.